Thursday, 16 September 2010
Lisa Mirza Grotts, Etiquette Expert
Mealtime Common Etiquette Mistakes & Dining What-If's
At the dining table, get comfortable with common etiquette Do's and Don'ts...
• Do wait until everyone is seated and served to begin eating or until your host gives the okay.
• Do take small portions when serving yourself. You can always have seconds.
• Do leave your napkin on your chair if you leave the table in between courses so no one will see the stains. The napkin is placed loosely to the left of the plate at the end of the meal.
• Do take small bites when eating.
• Men: Do tuck your necktie in between the second and third buttons of your shirt to avoid spills.
Read the rest @ The Huffington Post
Or follow Lisa Mirza Grotts @ Facebook
Lisa Mirza Grotts: bio