Protocol Training in The Hague
The Institute of Protocol The Hague presents a 2-day Protocol Training in The Hague (Netherlands) given by the former Master of Ceremonies of H.M. Queen Beatrix, Gilbert Monod de Froideville, the most renowned Portuguese expert on corporate image and protocol Isabel Amaral, UK's leading etiquette expert William Hanson and stagemanager and speech coach Rebecca van Leeuwen. Guest lecture by Bengt-Arne Hulleman of the International Criminal Court.
Deze training in het Nederlands? Klik hier.
After completing our training you will be equipped to meet the challenges and complexities of protocol management.
18.00 hrs Presentation of certificates and closure
Protocol Training in English, course dates:
- Thursday 26 and Friday 27 June 2014
- Thursday 30 and Friday 31 October 2014
- Thursday 18 and Friday 19 December 2014
Protocol Training in Dutch, course dates:
- Thursday 5 and Friday 6 June 2014
- Thursday 9 and Friday 10 October 2014
- Thursday 11 and Friday 12 October 2014